Earthx2020 to be held Virtually
Earthx2020 in Partnership with the National Geographic Society will be Held Virtually from April 22-27 to Mark the 50th Anniversary of Earth Day
In light of the rapidly developing news of COVID-19, CDC guidelines, and City of Dallas requirements, EarthX will host its Earthx2020 Conferences and EarthxFilm Festival virtually and cancel its EXPO physical event at Fair Park for the year.
- Most Earthx2020 Conferences will be presented virtually from April 23-27, and into May.
- EarthxEnergy’s Responsible Energy Acquisition conference and the EarthxLaw conference will be held live in the fall.
- The 50th Earth Day Celebration will be livestreamed on April 22nd.
- The virtual experience will be layered with EarthxFilm Festival programming of select 2020 films, which will then present its physical Film Festival in the fall.
- The EarthxGlobal Gala and the world premiere of The Way of the Rain – Hope For Earth will be held in the fall.
A Green Carpet Event
The eco-star-studded evening will celebrate progress, hope, and innovation in a global shift toward a sustainable and secure future and will benefit year-round educational activities and environmental awareness. It all starts on the Green Carpet leading into the event and culminates with a grand and glamorous celebration!
Elegant Evening. Worthy Cause.
Join us in celebration of all things green at this epic event for a glamorous evening of food, music, entertainment and auctions where you can meet some of the most notable eco-heroes on the planet, make connections with other influential and passionate EarthX advocates and help raise money to fund our many worthy initiatives and actions.
Difference Makers Speak.
See and hear some of the best-known names in the effort to improve our planet and hear first hand how they are making a difference as they present their experiences and expertise. Stories of their exploits and adventures will make an exciting evening even more so!
A Place To Connect.
The room will be swarming with EarthX advocates of every stripe and color all buzzing with energy and brimming with enthusiasm for the cause. Take a stack of business cards as this is a great place to make connections, make new friends, learn about the efforts of others and find ways to collaborate on projects in the future.
Our live auction features a large format framed and signed print of “GOLD” lion, portrait by internationally renowned nature photographer David Yarrow. More live auction items will be announced at our Patron’s Party on March 31, at the Perot Museum.
CHANGE HAPPENS HERE
“We must protect the ocean as if our lives depend upon it – because they do.”