BECOME A K-12 EXHIBITOR
A wonderful opportunity for students to:
- Interact with community members.
- Explore green careers and college programs.
- Earn service learning hours.
The EarthX mission is to create awareness for sustainability and conservation of our planet’s resources.
Suggestions for activity, art project or game to draw attendees into your exhibit:
Create a short film or art exhibit using images of wildfires or other natural disasters with commentary from students on prevention and/or how to help
Make a seed ball or plant a seedling in an up-cycled soda bottle.
Play a trivia game like “How much do you know about the water cycle?” Make it into a “game show”, complete with a set and invite people to be contestants
Exhibitor Guidelines & Criteria
- Exhibit space includes pipe and drape partitions, a 6’ table with two chairs. You are not required to use table and chairs; how you use your space is up to you. Exhibition spaces are expected to be creative and inviting to visitors.
- All exhibits should have some sort of interactive element for visitors participation; whether a demonstration, a hands-on experience or learning moment – our goal is to get people engaged and thinking!
- Any handouts to visitors must be pre-approved by EarthX. Please avoid items that might soon end up in a landfill.
- A representative should be in your booth at all times during the event. Tip: Reach out to parents and students that are not necessarily involved in the exhibit but need volunteer hours to be at your booth throughout the weekend.