Do's & Dont's of Selling Products
WHEN SUSTAINABLE PRODUCTS ARE SOLD, THE EARTH WINS!
EarthX allows cash and carry sale of sustainable products by event exhibitors directly to event attendees. All we ask is that you please follow these simple guidelines to ensure sustainability standards are met.
If you are selling or serving food samples or other unpackaged food, there are separate guidelines that apply to food services. Please contact Amber Luce at 817-821-5603 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Sell only genuinely sustainable products that are not offensive.
- Minimize unnecessary paper, packaging, and trash.
- Encourage attendees to recycle display packaging at the time of sale.
- Provide free paper or reusable canvas bags for customers to carry their purchases.
- Collect and remit all applicable sales tax state and local entities (EarthX will not participate in exhibitor sales revenue and is therefore not required to track sales or collect sales tax).
PLEASE DO NOT:
- Sell products that are not genuinely sustainable or misrepresent that products are sustainable if they are not.
- Use plastic.
- Generate unnecessary trash or waste.
Sell products with unnecessary packaging that cannot be recycled.
- Store product inventory outside of your exhibit space.
By observing these rules, you help encourage the use of sustainable products.
Thank you for participating in EXPO-EarthX2019