Shipping & Setup
SHIPMENT & BOOTH SET-UP INSTRUCTION
Shipments must be received beginning Monday, April 16 to the Fair Park address. Anything shipped the week prior to the event will not be accepted by Fair Park.
1010 First Avenue
Dallas, Texas 75210
Name of Exhibitor Booth:
Exhibitor Point of Contact:
Attn: Marsha Singer
- DO NOT use United States Postal Service (USPS).
- They do not recognize any internal addresses at Fair Park. We recommend UPS because their drivers carry cell phones and know Fair Park well.
- If it’s a larger shipment, then most freight companies like Yellow Freight as great! We ask that you call Marsha Singer (contact info below) prior to arrival so she can meet the delivery team and direct them to their assigned booth location.
- Fair Park is not unionized and does not provide any labor. If your shipment requires a forklift or pallet jack, please reach out to our shipping coordinator (contact information below).
- There are NO docks at Fair Park. All materials will have to come off the truck either via forklift or lift gate truck.
- AV Equipment – We will have an AV company that can supply all your needs. Please let us know in advance so we can plan accordingly.
- For all other inquiries, please contact our shipping coordinator:
Marsha Singer email@example.com 214-384-3349
UPS is excited to celebrate their 5th year at EarthX2018 and will be available to help with any outbound shipping needs. Please visit the indoor UPS booth to pick up your shipping labels and drop off all packages.
- UPS booth location is TBD.
- Outbound shipping labels available at the UPS booth.
- Make sure all boxes are closed tightly and taped before handing off to a UPS representative.
- Shipments will leave Fair Park Sunday evening after the Expo closes.