Turning Awareness Into Action
Turning Awareness Into Action Through Art and Media
As part of our commitment to engage and inspire future generations to protect our planet, we have done the following:
• Engaged 17,000 students in various environmental programs and partnerships.
• Partnered with Big Thought to develop K-12 STEAM-based environmental science curriculum.
• Encouraged STEM Learning through partnership with school districts.
• Provided Scholarships to Schools to participate and send 3,000+ students to EarthxExpo.
• Filmmaker on Tour Program in schools to show films and discuss issues with 4,000+ students.
• Youth Filmmaking Competitions produced over 150 films and reached 72,300 people.
• Youth Ambassador Leadership Program engages teens to become environmental leaders.
• Partnered with THE HUMAN ELEMENT and other films on environmental impact campaigns.
• Provided Catalyst Grants for films in production as part of their impact campaigns.
• Partnered with Virtual Reality Filmmakers to create partnerships and creative collaborations.
• Adopted 17 Flamingos through EarthxInteractive partnership with Dance with flARmingos.