Turning Awareness Into Action Through Art and Media
As part of our commitment to engage and inspire future generations to protect our planet, we have done the following:
• Engaged 17,000 students in various environmental programs and partnerships.
• Partnered with Big Thought to develop K-12 STEAM-based environmental science curriculum.
• Encouraged STEM Learning through partnership with school districts.
• Provided Scholarships to Schools to participate and send 3,000+ students to EarthxExpo.
• Filmmaker on Tour Program in schools to show films and discuss issues with 4,000+ students.
• Youth Filmmaking Competitions produced over 150 films and reached 72,300 people.
• Youth Ambassador Leadership Program engages teens to become environmental leaders.
• Partnered with THE HUMAN ELEMENT and other films on environmental impact campaigns.
• Provided Catalyst Grants for films in production as part of their impact campaigns.
• Partnered with Virtual Reality Filmmakers to create partnerships and creative collaborations.
• Adopted 17 Flamingos through EarthXR partnership with Dance with flARmingos.